No products in the cart.
Kids love Ice Cream. But they might not like Saffron. So why not mix them together? Yip, I tried this and my kids fall in love with this brilliant ideas. Hence, I want to share this with you all.
How to make Saffron Ice Cream?Course: DessertCuisine: PersianDifficulty: Easy
2 tablespoons Gozie Saffron threads plus one ice cube
1 can sweetened condensed milk
2 tablespoons rose water
1 teaspoon ground cardamo
2 cups heavy cream
1/2 cup peeled pistachios
1/2 cup pomegranate seeds
- In a mortar or small bowl, grind the saffron strands into a fine powder.
- Add an ice cube to the saffron and let it melt.
- In a large mixing bowl, add the condensed milk, the saffron and water mixture, the rose water and the cardamom powder.
- Using a stand mixer, whisk the heavy cream, increasing the speed until soft peaks form.
- Gradually add the condensed milk mixture into the whipped cream without over-beating.
- Fold in half the pistachios and pomegranate seeds.
- Transfer the frothy mixture into a container, trying to keep it light and airy. Freeze for at least 3-4 hours or until solid.
- To serve, scoop the Persian saffron ice cream in bowls and top with extra pistachios and pomegranate seeds.
This post is also available in: Tiếng Việt (Vietnamese)
Disclaimer: The information on this website and/or posts is not a substitute for any medical advice and is intended to use for educational purposes only. Please consult your health care practitioner before undertaking or trying any methods or tips. Before applying and/or trying anything on your body, please test it on the small area of the body first. Please be aware and do at your own risk. We do not make any assertions or warranties, whatsoever, as to specific results you may or may not achieve.