No products in the cart.
A cup of warm milk with saffron and honey will make any winter nights warmer inside
How to make a drinking saffron milk with honeyCourse: DrinksCuisine: EuropeanDifficulty: Easy
1 cup of milk (blue cap – standard) ~ 250ml
1 tea spoon of honey (great with NZ Manuka honey)
6 – 10 threads of our Gozie Saffron
- Warming up the milk in the microwave for about 2-3 minutes
- Add the saffron threads into the warm milk
- Thoroughly stir the warm milk and saffron mixed
- Let it sit for a few minutes then enjoyed!
- You can top up a bit more honey to your taste
- Optional: we can add slices of almonds/ cashews/ pistachios for more enjoyful
This post is also available in: Tiếng Việt (Vietnamese)
Disclaimer: The information on this website and/or posts is not a substitute for any medical advice and is intended to use for educational purposes only. Please consult your health care practitioner before undertaking or trying any methods or tips. Before applying and/or trying anything on your body, please test it on the small area of the body first. Please be aware and do at your own risk. We do not make any assertions or warranties, whatsoever, as to specific results you may or may not achieve.